Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Dream, My Future

What comes to your mind if you hear the word dream? And the word future? For me dream is a goal that we want to reach and fullfill. Future is what will become in tomorrow.
We all know that all of us has a dream that we want to reach and fullfill to have a better future. For me my dream is to become a successful nurse someday I will do my best to reach it. This is my dream because I want to help my family and other people that have sicked. To become nurse is not only my dream but I want also to go abroad to find a work and especially to earn money for my family. After I finished all this it's time for me to find my future husband and I want that he is kind, gentleman, and all good attitudes. I want in my future is to become a successful and to reach all my dreams.
To reach our dreams and have a better future we shoul do our best and do the good that we know to help us to reach our dream. Study hard to reach our dream and to have a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment