Thursday, August 6, 2009

"What did I Learned in T.L.E''

I have leaned in my computer subject is how to do a blogger and how to post a blog. In computer subject there are many things that we should learned. I discovered how to use the internet and the blogger.

The problems or the challenges that I have encountered in this subject is so hard to understand the lesson, but if you try to listen it's easy to do.

I address these challenges by listening to the discussion and by studying well my lesson by doing or making my assignment, project and activities.

By proving it, next grading I will be serious to my studies and do all the requirements.

2 comments:

  1. you and enesa have the same background.. and you also did great.. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..jejeje,, oh thanks 4 that nice comment...
    god bless.....

    ReplyDelete